About the Role
For one of our clients we are looking for an accountant.
• Management of the general AP mailbox (Reception of invoices and expenses)
• Receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices for Canadian companies of the Group and
• Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze and interpret relevant financial data
• Bookkeeping of the Credit card statements
• Review and reconcile invoices discrepancies (Aged debt and open items AP balances)
Cash Management & Treasury
• Prepare, check and upload Group’s payments
• Daily import of bank statements
• Follow-up of payment reminders
• Prepare, check and send for approval the sales invoices proposals
• Prepare/Download the requested documents (ex. Receipts) to be joined with the invoices
• Send reminders (email or call)
• Support for monthly customer’s statement
· Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
· Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting.
· Familiarity with accounting programs and software.
· Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office especially Excel).
· Proactive attitude.
· Problem solving skills.
· Proficiency in data entry.
· Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
· Attention to details and accuracy.
· Stress resistant.
· Fluency in French and English both written and spoken. Other European language will be an asset
About the Company